Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And so we met.

photo courtesy of tumblr
It's kinda like this but not exactly. It's the other way around cos I was the one wearing Converse Classic Chuck Taylor and he's wearing his Vans Limited Edition. (I wish I had taken a photo of us---if it was ever possible that time.)
We met in a training of our supposedly 'so-called job.' Since there weren't too many of us during training we basically ended up in a circle of friends with 'the same' interests.
He claims that he's been eyeing me the first time he saw me. (Of course I only came to know that as a fact ages after we became a couple.) I actually asked him what was the first thing that caught his eye and he foolishly answered: "Your Chucks."---how flattering right? Hearing that kind of answer my face automatically did all the different kinds of contortion it can ever managed. When he saw my face's violent reaction, he was kind enough to rephrase his answer (You gotta believe me, this guy is never good with words. Our tons of arguments can account for that.) He said "I meant, it's how you dress. I like how you carry yourself."---now that's what I'm talking about! That's the kind of answer every girl would love to hear. Now my face shows satisfaction. I might've blushed a little. (Admit it or not, we girls love to hear compliments but it's priceless when it comes from the ones that we love.)
And as for me, I've liked him the moment I laid my eyes on him, and the rest as they say is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment